Saturday, September 1, 2012

And this is, basically, what I have to tell you.


It has been a hard working - restructuring - time for me. Lots of tough, life defining decisions and a coming of terms with who I am as a person and artist, where I stand now and where I want to go. 
The Summer was spent WRITING and rewriting my own BOOK (to all the dear followers of my career who send me wonderful expectant messages asking about it, please read what´s on the image of this post; it says it all).
Autumn is starting with shaping a NEW DIRECTION to my LIFE; always know where your heart is and where it* wants you to go. 
Birth - and rebirth- take time. Doubts, funerals, learning curves, sweat and COURAGE are required to achieve BIG- quality - things.

Meanwhile...Dance* is on its way, RENEWED like myself.
All my following EVENTS will be posted very soon here on the Blog. Until then, hang on to your dreams and be BRAVE.


No comments: