Tuesday, September 4, 2012

SALAMAT MASR FESTIVAL in Cairo.

Some great moments of the last SALAMAT MASR FESTIVAL here in Cairo.
Upstairs ;)  you can see me judging on the Professional Dancer´s Competition, sided by perfect gentlemen who also happen to be Artists with respected names of themselves (love, in particular, the sweet, creative and passionate Prof. Doctor Hassan Khalil).
Such an honor - and responsability - to choose from so many TALENTED dancers and what a thrill to see Oriental Dance has a future in our hands.
Bellow you can see me with my dear friend and brother, Mohamed el Sayed ("te quiero, hermanito!").
LOVE - L-O-V-E - my job.:)

3 comments:

Hazem_zoom said...

It's nice to tell us that you also worked as a judge for dance competitions. You are with a dgree of master in bellydancing so that's oridnary for you to have your place in such festivals. big cheers

Joana Saahirah of Cairo said...

Actually, I don´t like much being a judge. It´s always hard to choose between different dancers who bring specific and unique great stuff to this art but it´s part of my job so I do it the best I can.
Hugs,
J.

Hazem_zoom said...

mmmm, I feel that you like to dance and react with it ,you are not satisfied with just judging (stay and watch), for this degree your soul is linked to your dance moves ! :-) , you are a real lover of bellydance.
Thumbs-up Joanna, this is so spiritual.