Saturday, September 1, 2012

Injustices towards DANCERS (egyptian style).

"
NOTE to all my friends, fans, students, etc:I am not against RELIGION (any kind of religion), Egypt or Arab countries. All I expose and criticize comes from HUMAN SENSE, HEART and CONSCIOUSNESS.  I am AGAINST IGNORANCE, INJUSTICE, CORRUPTION, OPPRESSION, REPRESSION, EVILNESS in general & anything that underestimates my intelligence. The day I see and accept INJUSTICE and EVILNESS as natural facts one must resign to, I will consider myself a soulless creature.Hope THAT is clear from now on.:)"

, please!

1 comment:

Hazem_zoom said...

Don't Surprise, egypt in general is full of those people who will treat you very bad because you are a bellydancer, egypt is NOT a liberal country and a proof is all what you said here in this subject .
It's not a crime that your profession is a bellydancer (you are the master of your profession,freedom and your thoughts also, you are religious or atheist or deist,you are dressed or fully naked, it's all up to you at the end, this is your own freedom and no one sould fight you for your rights, but many people in some counntries won't understand this !.)

Anyways I wish that you are fine now, take care of yourself and thanks for your friend who helped you during your problem with ex-friend.
And me respect for you whatever you are a bellydancer or not (for myself I like your profession as an art and also as a material for female beauty, only people who sense of art will estimate bellydance ). Don't forbid us from your thoughts and your dancing work as usual. And don't be sad, liberty is always a precious dream for all of us ;)