Tuesday, September 4, 2012

From (to!) Russia, with Love...


It´s with my warmest joy and pleasure that I announce my upcoming professional trip  to Russia, for the first time! Workshops and performance of genuine egyptian dance on the way...

Very happy to share my Dance and Love* with some more incredible dancers - expanding the SOUL of Oriental Dance and  creating stars from the roots that connect us all.

More details about this and other upcoming events will follow soon (this November: Spain, Portugal, Russia, England and more).

2 comments:

Hazem_zoom said...

Congratulations, Russia has lots of really talented bellydancers. For you as a master in egy-style meeting russian dancers,this sound like an exiting experiment for you I think, gooood luck.

Joana Saahirah of Cairo said...

Yes, Hazem, I know Russia is full of talented and hard working dancers. I´m sure we´ll have an AMAZING time at this event.
Thanks for the support,
JoanaS.