Saturday, January 5, 2013

More food for the Soul and New Website IDEAS*



A new period of "creative retreat" is starting now. Every time I prepare myself to a new event - EILAT FESTIVAL is arriving - I close myself in my cocoon and FEEL what is apropriate for this specific event, dancers, occasion, time. Although I would love to work mechanically and commercially oriented it´s just NOT ME - and I can´t go against myself.

So I am leaving you all with this "food for the soul" documentary (from a show Margot Fonteyn - the most celebrated ballerina of all times - used to produce and present after she quit dancing on stage) - and with a REQUEST regarding my new WEBSITE.

*Feel welcome to send me new ideas, suggestion of themes you wish to see approached and constructive critics in order to IMPROVE my brand new WEBSITE: www.joanasaahirah.com

As in everything else I ever do, I am looking for GROWTH and that always includes learning from others. Waiting for your comments on my email: dancemagica@gmail.com

See you all at EILAT FESTIVAL - this January ( check full details on: http://www.eilatfestival.com/)

No comments: