Thursday, January 24, 2013

Why you should not miss next EILAT FESTIVAL (2014)


From how great THIS Eilat Festival was I can tell you how AMAZING it will be its 10th Anniversary in January 2014.

Orit and Yael have made such an outstanding job at this event! I don´t know how they these ladies could manage to gather such a SPECIAL group of ARTISTS-TEACHER- STUDENTS-DANCERS- AUDIENCES in a single place and for a single purpose: ORIENTAL DANCE, SHARING JOY, KNOWLEDGE, CULTURES and FUN.

*What you could find at EILAT FESTIVAL? 
Several workshops (all of them juicy, irresistible and wide in their diversity and richness) happening during the day and NON-STOP entertainment (live music, competitions, shows of high level and passionate dancers, chilling by the pool, you name it!); work and fun - together. 
Joy; away from the "real world" paradise where your senses, mind, body, heart and soul were constantly stimulated. 


* The Invited Artists:

My hats off to the organizers for their shrew and VISIONARY choice of Teachers and Artists. Each person I met had valuable things to teach me; every dancer brought something new and was a precious combination of TALENT and HUMAN QUALITY.


* The Atmosphere:

Fun, laied back, happy, enthusiastic, friendly, HEART warming. No separation whatsoever between nationalities, countries, gender, teachers and students: NONE. We WERE ALL ONE and that, my friends, is BEAUTIFUL and DIVINE.


*The Respect and tenderness:
Despite the busy days and the overwhelming responsabilities the organizers - Orit and Yael - had to face I always felt they CARED for each person present at the event and they both made it very clear how much my work and presence were truly appreciated there (priceless thing, as far as I´m concerned).
The love and receptivity I got from dancers, students and audiences were also overwhelming and pure food for my soul. VERY THANKFUL FOR ALL THESE BLESSINGS*.


* The feeling I got:
This was the BEST way to open 2013; best key; the most exciting prediction of how this year is gonna be (blessed).
Plus: no matter what news, politicians and criminals say: we are ALL ONE and israelis LOVE and RESPECT egyptians and their music, dance and culture more than any of them  can imagine. Believing in yourself is believing in others (Eilat reminded me of that*).



P.S. You gotta SEE it and FEEL it yourself. Mark Eilat Festival 2014 on your agenda. You will not regret it!

No comments: