Friday, January 4, 2013

The Essentials*



This beginning of 2013 found me melting between opposites: highly active and creative ventures (writing, choreographing, teaching, you name it) and a neptunian mood that makes me want to crol under a blanket with a warm "cappuccino" and read one of the countless books gathering all over my place.

*2013 wishes-goals already made, written down, DIGESTED by mind, heart and ACTION DIRECTIONING;

*Just saw the new movie "Les Misérables" (Oscar calling - big time! - for Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman) and a GREAT RAY of LIGHT that came from it. The effect this movie had on me is undescribable. Now I HAVE to read the books (5 volumes, it seems!) of Victor Hugo master piece;

* Choreographing a "baladi" piece to teach at Eilat Festival this January. It´s like turning a lion into a domestic cat: quite impossible (and I´m a fan of "im-possibles"). Baladi is - par excellence - a pure IMPROVISATION style. How can I turn wine into water?! I will.:) Taming the lions is one of my favorite hobbies.

*Updating and improving my new baby: my WEBSITE:
www.joanasaahirah.com

* Wondering about new ways, directions, maps, attitudes, versions of myself that take me a step closer to that state we all long for: complete inner PEACE.

You know what?! I´m going against the current so I am SURE 2013 is gonna be the best year of my LIFE - so far. Hope this conviction is shared by all of you. Let´s make it happen, shall we?



No comments: