Friday, January 25, 2013

The last steps of this* Marathon (my Book).


Managing to perform, choreograph, teach, travel for work, plan ahead BIGGER projects and manage lives between countries AND write a BOOK (or trilogy)  all at the same time is not for sissies.
Sometimes I feel my head is going to explode and that my body is pulled in so many different ways and places with such frequency that I lose track of who I am, where I am and where I have to go (a GROUND is urgently needed - so I see*).

Like a professional juggler, I understand that each task must have its own time and space and so I am - already apologizing - for a near future absence from my Blogs in order to close myself into the "lonely writing shell" and finish the final editing of my Book. 

Many friends, fans, followers have asked me about the Book and when it will be published. 
It´s quite like asking me if it´s going to rain or sun shine after two months. There´s a LOT of the process that is on my hands but so much of it belongs to Life, circumstances, context of the moment. 

Yes: the book is already written and edited. Even though it is - apparently - ready for publishers and readers I KNOW it needs a little more polishing, cutting of the accessory edges, sculpting, CARE. As I hate others to underestimate my intelligence, I also try not to underestimate other people´s intelligence (in this case: my future readers).

I´ve mentioned before: writing a book is quite like baking and there are "timings" that one must respect. It became clear to me that I could not rush things, not let the words settle down or give myself time to figure out all the dots and pieces of the puzzle. Your book becomes ALIVE - and with a will and moods of its own - very early in the writing process. Respecting my book´s wishes, baking and rest period and all the other little whispers it lays on my ears every time I want to rush things is also RESPECTING MYSELF and my future readers.

This is not a simple book: once you read it you will understand why*.

So here I am fighting my urge to dance and the necessity to sit for the last phase of this marathon: the last retouches and adjustments of my Creation (the key that closes the door to a major cycle of my Life that will give birth to something bigger, better, of a higher vibration and purpose).
Be patient, dears. As I am trying to be (hard!). Bare with me for a little longer and I assure you to give my best so that the waiting is worth it. 


No comments: