Wednesday, January 20, 2010






Cairo, the 20th January, 2010

Death

Many of the most precious informations about people, projects and situations come to me in the form of dreams. While I sleep, some higher voice becomes a tutor, a counselour, an inspiration or simply a push and kick on my arse in order for me to learn something or move forward in a specific situation.

Lately I have been dreaming the same situation over and over again and I finally reached the conclusion of what it means. The dream is too creepy to describe but the conclusion is what matters and here it is:

My life experience in Cairo has been composed of so many stages, challenges, mountains I managed to climb against all odds and opponent winds, so many devils - my own devils and the ones who arrived in the shape of real people, bad people! - and, in all of these stages, I had to fall and arise. Accept change and dying as my old self to adapt to a new reality that always come. A NEW ME.

This is a time for big substancial death.
Only leaving the past of who I think I was behind can I move forward and transform myself, accept the Joana I am supposed to grow into. NOW.

My mum always called me a witch. She was kind of right.
I thank God for these dreams and all the amazing stuff they teach me while I am in my sleep.

No comments: