Sunday, February 27, 2011



Cairo, the 27th February,2011
Reading addiction, as usual...
No escape.
If life gets really messy, if the overload of work becomes too madening to bare, if troubles and pain need an evasion tool in order for the mind and the heart not to explode, if, if,if, IF and all kinds of IFs.
Reading is an omnipresent factor in my life, an addiction harder to erase than cocaine and cigarrettes and with secondary effects equally dangerous and much more corruptive of my "normal self".
At this strange, multi coloured return to Cairo I find myself reading material for my own book - a special book about the Moon - and other delicacies I cannot live without. Planning an abstinence of reading goodies to come very briefly.
I need to stop assimilating information for a while so that I can really concentrate on my own stuff. Easier said and done.
But, like all good old addicts, I will give it a shot. Not today yet. Tomorrow, or after...

No comments: