Sunday, February 27, 2011

El dia que me quieras - Carlos Gardel - Tango


Celebrating my return to Cairo and my tango lessons...
*Some kind of normality to make the shift from a Revoltion to a NEW KIND OF LIFE we all wish for Egypt and for those , like me, who live here and actually LOVE this country.

Curiously enough and although I didn t practice my tango at all during a full month, my skills seem to have improved. Some kind of internal growing happening and my emotional antenas more alive than ever, it seems.

What will happen when I return to my daily shows of Oriental Dance? How will this Revolution inffluence me and my way of expressing myself? I have no doubt it will.
It remains the pleasureable suspense to check HOW that change will show itself through my Art.

Then again, as usual, Art reflects LIFE and Life reflects ART.

No comments: