Thursday, February 10, 2011


Portugal, the 10th February, 2011

Hopes high...and reality check.

The world was waiting for President Mubarak´s resignation and passing over of power but Destiny played a trick on us, once again... Tahrir Square will not see a normal life from tomorrow and the country will not get back on track along with the morning prayers.
New, even bigger demonstrations are planned for tomorrow.
Once again,I was invited on National News to comment on a possible HISTORICAL VICTORY of the brave egyptian protestants who stand still at the battle front, refusing to leave while the current President is still in the political picture of the country.
Hopes - mine included - were high but no such luck!
Holding my breath to see what will happen tomorrow and what will I find when I return to Egypt in the end of this month.
Did I mention this all STILL seems like a heavy, improbable dream I am not able to wake up from?!

No comments: