Friday, February 11, 2011


YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I am so excited and proud of my egyptian people that I can´t hardly speak (or write, for that matter).
I received the news about President´s Mubarak resignation through a journalist that was interviewing me for a famous radio station.
She asked me what I thought about it and I just yelled of JOY (on the air!) and couldn´t say much except: "I am so proud of egyptian people."
I really am.
I imagine Cairo will have a non-stop party tonight.
Now there´s so much to do, work to be done, stuff and economy to rebuild, brand NEW HORIZONS to define.
I ask God to bring a great transition to our Egypt and better LIFE for everyone.
Can´t wait to return to my home in Cairo and see huge smiles on people´s faces.
And all I can say is: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: