Thursday, August 4, 2011

50 Cent - P.I.M.P. (Snoop Dogg Remix) ft. Snoop Dogg, G-Unit


Oh, yeah... the title of this suggestive video-clip is PIMP.
Nothing more adequate to my latest experience with one of the so called " dancer s managers".
It seems that, no matter how many times I reject money sugar daddies around this business, the fame and apparent "sin" of being a RAKASAH seems to haunt me and I can run but I can never hide.


There I was sitting in a fancy coffee-shop in the heart of Zamalek, drinking my addiction (EVIAN water) and a mocca cafe with lots of hopes for the future.
I had even caused an accident - like those you see in the movies - minutes ago when a stupid motorcycle man stared at me while I passed and forgot to look ahead, crashing against the car that was in front of him. No Ramadan spirit could avoid my evil pleasure on seeing this guy getting what he deserves from staring at women in the street. Yes, sir!

After my prospective manager arrived, I could smell the fishy stinge of "pimphood". I just could smell it, for God s sake. Yet I tried to convince myself that I was wrong, just having one of my intuitions which are not always right. Right?!

WRONG.

"You re the best dancer in Egypt, blah, blah, blah...but you really need someone to promote you and put you in the place you deserve, blah, blah, blah.
You cannot do it alone only by your talent. You need a strong man who can help you, blah, blah, blah..."

I knew where this was going and...it went. Arrived pretty fast too.
There is a Mister........... who is one of the richest men in the country and he s heard so much about me and he only wants to meet me, nothing more than that. Blah, dirty blah blah and blah!
Conclusion: another Sugar Daddy was paying one of these pimps who call themselves managers to catch me in the net like a fish in exchange for garanteed stardom that, he was VERY clear about it, will never come only through my talent (specially because I am not egyptian!).

No matter how many times I ve been through this, it never ceases to disgust me and make me feel like throwing up.
Left the pimp talking to himself, extremely offended with me cursing and swearing I am crazy.
And this is some of the juicy things that only seem to happen to me.
I wonder if other dancers get it too like this!

2 comments:

kariman said...

i admire your strength and spirit my dear. The problem of these men who cannot respect women is so widespread. Men have been taught there for centuries that a woman is subservient, and less than a man. The whole problem is their way of thinking. Too bad it won't change for some time....

Anonymous said...

ouffffff girl you are so drop gorgeous ! you got to expect all these !!! ;) love ya