Sunday, August 14, 2011


















































Closed for balance!





For the next 15 days I will be completely off this world.

It will not be a vacation, yet not a regular working routine time. It will be "my own time" close from the ones I love the most.
'Cause I believe in the destructive power of the famous "evil eye" I will not expose all the goodies that follow this "special retreat". They will go out to the world on their own time, while I secretely give birth to them.



Next stops: Spain and Portugal.

After that: MIAMI BELLY DANCE CONVENTION!


Don t miss it.


We will have an AMAZING time together.

All events promoted on this blog (check earlier posts) and on the Facebook.



Any additional info should be asked through my email: dancemagica@gmail.com


Also find Joana Saahirah of Cairo on the Youtube and on my new page of the Facebook!

No comments: