Monday, August 29, 2011





















On the go...to MIAMI!!!



1. Hanging on to a music that is cracking my brain into a million pieces. One of those pieces which resists on letting me inside of it and grab it by its horns...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!


And the more it resists to my knocking on its door, the more I feel I just HAVE to DO IT. Call it being damned stubborn, yes I am.


And I am going to hunt it down and choreograph it GREAT, by the Lord s grace I will.





2. Still having troubles knowing I am going to perform with a cd recorded music.


I NEED MY ORCHESTRA with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................


Did I become as spoilt as I look right now?

*Well, I earned it good, baby!







3. So happy to be heading to MIAMI BELLY DANCE CONVENTION this week and knowing I am going to have a GREAT time working and enjoying with wonderful artists and teachers whith whom I also hope to learn a LOT.







4. More surprises for my Cairo LIFE on the go...THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

No comments: