Monday, June 10, 2013

London delight* (thank you, darlings)

I like to believe that the Universe is like a boomerang: it returns to the source whatever the source throws at him. Yes, I like to believe this is true: what I give out to the Universe, I receive back in the same quality, frequency and intensity.
Me and Frederique, the wonderful organizer of the weekend Courses.
 
Until proof of the opposite, this belief seems to be faithful in its mathematical and mysterious ways: indeed: you receive a MIRROR of what you put out there.
Before performing.

If so, I must be putting some AMAZING vibes out there because the FEED-BACK has been overwhelming in all possible (and yet not imagined) manners.
 
What can I say?
Going to wathc the Classic "Singing in the Rain" Musical. Oh, Gene Kelly, Gene Kelly...won´t you come back to life?!
Very few things get me as emotional as TALENT.
 

I had a fully booked agenda on the last period of time I spent in London. Every single dancer that was present in my Weekend Courses (as well as in the daily private classes that filled all my time while in the city) were there for the RIGHT REASON and with a totally opened heart. Now...THAT is priceless. The love of doing what I LOVE and the love of feeling the love of the people who share my Vision (or are willing to do so): THE LOVE all around me and inside me. It´s FANTASTIC.
 
Just arrived to town.
Me and Frederique at her home´s gorgeous garden.
 
 There aren´t enough THANK YOU´s that can cover what I want to express.
 All I can say is that I had a FANTASTIC time with everyone (dancers and "common" people I met, new friends I made, strangers that passed by me while leaving their mark on my skin, ghosts in the theatres and all that life jazz).

Another Classic: Mr. Big Bem and its imponent presence as if it could kiss the London sky.








Cannot - also - express the joy I am receiving, until now, with the messages of apprecia
tion sent from the dancers who have studied with me or saw me perform in London. Ladies: you REALLY make my day (and night)! Beyond thank you (so much).

Sending all my LOVE and warm embrace to London and everybody who has touched me as much as I´ve touched them (I hope). See you soon, darling ones (you know who you are*)!



With the wonderful Zara (so much pride and faith in you, baby girl!).

P.S. YOUR MUM.:) Ah, your MUM (DA MUM).

They told me London was never kissed by the sun...so they told me. Glad I know - oh so well - that NEVER is quite a silly word.


The Musical "Thriller" - spending all the tears I had left in my tear storage room.


No comments: