Tuesday, June 11, 2013

On the Roads* (of Happiness)


Courtesy image by Plesna Delavnica (from Slovenia, where I will be teaching this September)

 
It strikes me as obvious - way too obvious - that dreams do not come true overnight and just by wishing upon a star*. There´s a lot of wishing involved in the process but there is much more ACTION and FEELING in it than just day dreaming while pacificaly staring  at the sky.
TODAY is the only day that matters for dreams accomplishing as for everything else.
A new Life - and ideas, will, projects, dreams - are born after every single work trip I make around the world. Each teaching-performing-lecturing project is a STEP ahead on the mountain I chose for myself to climb (of which chose me).
 
Now it´s time - again- to make a balance of what I´ve done so far and build brand new pillars for the Roads ahead. Loads of Dancing, juggling* (blessed be this gemini brain of mine!), choreographing, writing, performing and travelling on the way ahead.
 
In the middle of all this blessed agitation, I will fit a few days of well deserved vacation that will feel nothing less than PARADISE.:)
 
Next stops on my DREAM airplane:
Cyprus and Ukraine FESTIVALS.:)
 Meeting amazing dancers and people while at it, letting myself be soaked with influences from every single place I visit and doing my BEST at all times (hence receiving the mirror/feed-back of that TOTALITY and LOVE*).

 
 
Courtesy image montage by Plesna Delavnica
 

No comments: