Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cairo, the 11th October, 2009

“Salsa night at “Stilleto” and Billie Holiday”


Listening the my very own new jazz and soul goodies while dancing in my under wear around all the corners of my home.
This was the Billie Holiday and Ella Fitzgerald day. I sang along with them, got their vibes and prepared for a great night of Salsa (hysterical dance, as called by a fascinating man I´ve recently met).

Still holding to Tony Bennett´s “Fly me to the moon (in other words)” because it´s just so good…when he throws those first two words (“flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy me………”) the whole song is defined and already solved. I wouldn´t need anything more from that song to get “the point”. I totally got it and I do, indeed, fly to the moon when I hear those first notes. Great Tony Bennett. Only GREAT singers can do this.

Am I too crazy or too much of an artistic sponge?! Everything seems to affect me deeply…touch me in some place. Can someone, please (PLEASE) explain me how to become a little more insensitive?! That would be so refreshing and relaxing…ahhh…to be a normal, insensitive rock for a while. A dream…
Being too human is damn tiring. I´m a little sick of it.

I would appreciate a fast feed-back from my readers. Thank you very much (what would I do without you?).

No comments: