Monday, October 12, 2009

Cairo, the 12th October, 2010

"Some of my loves...filling me, protecting me from close and far..."

Love and constant learning is the real fuel of my work and, ultimately, of my life.

I am a tough cookie to crack (even or specially when I look smooth and foolish to others which fits my interests more than they can deduce) but, deep inside, I live for love and get stronger from it.

Some people live up to compliments and illusions. Some even live up from lies and gossiping/bad mouthing others (what a stupid waste of time!).



I am aware and thankful of my success - actually, I thank God every day for it - but I am also conscious that the ones who REALLY love me are the greatest treasure I possess in my life. Here are some bits of my heart. Just some...



No comments: