Sunday, October 4, 2009


Cairo, the 4th October, 2009


"New challenges upon my most difficult Cairo return"


Oh, my heart is not in Cairo. This home coming back was the hardest one, so far...

O.k, enough drama and romantic little tragedies!


Here´s what you should follow in Cairo, as far as I´m concerned:)


NEW CHALLENGES:


1. Preparing my brand new and totally CRAZY new show for the great "Nile Maxim" (near Marriott Hotel, Zamalek).

Programing, rehearsals with dancers and musicians and new cloths.

An also brand new microfone for me to ....SING! The terror...I am being pushed to sing more and more and it´s really scaring me (which is a great sign, isn´t it?! Isn´t it?!)

Excited and stressed. That´s who I am and I just arrived to Cairo. Just a while ago...

Oh, God...I need an urgent massage (fancy, fancy, fancy!).

CALL "NILE MAXIM", ZAMALEK for infos or ask me about it through the email:dancemagica@gmail.com
Or call "NILE MAXIM" reservations: 002 - 012 73 88888 / 002-010 73 88888/
002 - 011 73 88888


2. Another show - nothing to do directly with Oriental Dance - that I absolutely have to do. This show was born from a magical encounter with a great man and it was asked to become truth in a dream I had at night. And yes, I am quite insane (just in case you were wondering, by now...).


3.Regular Oriental Dance and Egyptian Folclore classes in Cairo from the 5th October ahead at CSA INSTITUTE, MAADI (21st Street, number 4) - more infos through CSA ( 010 382 96 38 or email: pauline@livinginegypt.org )
Schedule for regular classes (from the 5th October):
Mondays from 12.30h till 13.30h - Beginners Oriental Dance Class
Wednesdays from 12.30h till 13.30h - Intermediate Oriental Dance Class
Tuesdays evening from 7.00h pm till 8.00h pm - Beginners Oriental Dance Class
Tuesdays evening from 8.00h pm till 9.00h pm - Intermediate Oriental Dance Class
4. Egyptian Night at the CSA on the 7th October (starting at 17.30h) with EGYPTIAN DINNER, INTIMATE SHOW OF JOANA S.(live egyptian music), dance video-clip show and open conference about Oriental Dance and Egyptian Culture.
For infos and bookings, please contact: lama@livinginegypt.org
5. Still working on my books to publish. Please, God! HELP ME. I never thought it would be so hard to give birth to a book.


6. My first collection of dance dresses is almost ready. Wait for some shots of it here in my BLOG. Coming soon...:)

I´m still dizzy from the long treap and my sudden arrival. Promise to keep updating this BLOG with news as much as I can.

Welcome to Cairo! (I´m saying to myself)

No comments: