Wednesday, May 4, 2011



Cairo, the 5th May, 2011



The GRATITUDE list.



It could be endless but I will stick with the basics now.

Here are the main things I am grateful for in my life:



1. My health, intelligence and talents given by God. The same goodies I use to face the tides, the ones which favour me and the ones who seem to stand in my way.



2. The presence and love of so many people who are connected to me in different ways and on several levels. They feed my heart and soul.




3. My home, my career and work which are the ones I dreamt of, my cats and lovers, my friends and family who accept me unconditionally.





4. The books, the air we breath, the good surprises, dances, music and great food in this world as well as all the big and small pleasures who are for free.

The poetry, the sea and the mountains, the sun and the moon, the rain and the thunderbolts, kisses and nights of love making with someone you really ADORE, flowers and white linen sheets.




5. The miracle of my body and mind working so perfectly, always improving and expanding me in all the most wonderful directions.



6. All the events and people who made me happy as well as unhappy because they were my biggest teachers.

And the list would go on and on.

New habit to acquire: Having my own GRATITUDE journal where I write all the things that I am grateful for during each day.


Everything we focus on, will expand and manifest itlself on the material world so we may focus on what we wish to see growing and REAL in our lives.

It is a question of intelligence and mental discipline.


And YES, this is a TRULY amazing challenge. One more...

No comments: