Wednesday, May 4, 2011




Cairo, the 5th May, 2011


Waking up in Cairo!


Waking up in Cairo, once again, was marvellous.







Not that the circumnstances are really favourable right now but because there is in me a renewed sense of DREAMING and POWER.







The Cairo experience is not for sissies, as I often mentioned.







You rather be a smart ass prostitute if you wish to be successful around here OR you may have to WORK HARDER than the miners and the peasants in harvest season with the bonus of also facing a LOT of attacks and traps along the way.














Rather than enumerating the negative treats I often face around here in order to be able to dance and accomplish my dreams, I prefer to shift my FOCUS on the POSITIVE things I can DO right now.







Portugal and the loving events that just happened there gave me the strenght and willingness I thought I had lost after so many disappointments and injustices around me.














On my way to Cairo, I was lucky enough to read a book about GRATITUDE (offered by my best friend) and, simple as it may be, it inspired me and made me feel ALIVE once again.














Now is the time to keep on doing my best without stepping on others but never, EVER, letting them step on me or put me down.







Dancing in Cairo is much more than building a career. It is all about defining yourself, your character and where you stand in life.







Are you a looser? A mountain climber? A crook or a warrior of the GOOD?














Do you sell your values, your body, your own convictions and peace of mind in exchange for opportunities for your career or you are sttuborn enough to BELIEVE that TALENT and HARD,





HONEST work prevail and win at the end of the day?











I know EXACTLY where I stand now and I thank all my enemies and back stabbers for their incredible PUSH and incentive. Your negativity and evilness are the flour of which I bake my bread made of talent, love and strenght.











Just watch me *and learn (if you can!).






No comments: