Sunday, May 29, 2011

These photos were taken as I woke up, coming straight from bed and still wondering how the day would develop...even when you think you got everything figured out, then it comes life and dares to surprise you till the bones.
You never know what s around the corner and I guess that s a great part of the fun of being ALIVE.
I love these photos - so wisely taken by someone who knows me all too well - because they are absolutely natural and a true "no show". Just me, waking up in a relatively bad mood and before taking my cappuccino, just preparing myself to go out to the world and face the rain (and the sun that, frequently, comes after the rain)...
Just can t get more natural and real than this.:)





















Me and myself. The only and eternal journey.


Retreating to CREATE.




Love to all my blog followers!



See you in Egypt or anywhere else in the world.



Upcoming events in Egypt, Portugal, Italy, United States and Spain!



Keep updated and dance/LIVE at full speed and intensity while you can... Life doesn t wait and a day wasted without dancing/loving/laughing is a wasted time that will never be recovered.



Trains full of fruits and passion pass by once in a while.



Catch them when they stop at your door and be grateful for the trip!

No comments: