Sunday, May 15, 2011





Gossip (egyptian style)!


A few things egyptian Revolution did NOT change:

The freakish love most egyptians seem to have for another people s private lives and the way most men around here see women as prizes they, eventually, get after a good old chase (in which they invest their time, money, gifts, sweet words that are as empty as their brains and promises of paradise).


Dating in Egypt is like being a piece of juicy meat on a shelter and men seem to do anything they can to get a bite of it. Talk about sexual repression, dear Lord!

I see, astonished, they do not have any clue of the meaning of a WOMAN and become express Romeus only to get into your pants. If you happen to refuse, again and again, their attempts to take you to bed, then they turn themselves into hysterical bitches who will bite your head off just for the sake of revenge (" how could this woman make me loose my time, money and efforts and refuse ME?!").

Friendship between men and women in Egypt is as foreign as a martian visiting Kualalampur on a summer trip from another dimension (or even more so!).

For me, as a man s lover, it s overwhelming and depressing how men will not accept ONLY friendship from you. Why is that, may I ask again and again?

Their despair to get laied can be compared to most egyptian women s despair to get married. It just gets you off the mood for romance, really it does!

Nobody wants to feel they are being haunted down as a sex toy or a husband.

What the hell happened to LOVE, breath taking, pure, passionate LOVE?!

(I think I just put out the most intricate question you can ever make in Egypt).




Get a grip, guys, really...buy yourselves a balloon or a doll and try, just try!, to enjoy a normal friendship with a woman. It can be quite rewarding, even without any animal attack from your side.


The gossip (as we are in a complaining mode...)
Suddenly, I was called to attention - not for the first time - for the fact that I (and I quote) " was bringing strange men into my appartment and arriving home late at night in different gentlemen s cars".

This was a comment from a neighbour who has a crazy husband that spies on me. Ah, she also yells like a wolf at night and has daily noisy fights with her husband, son and daughter.

There you go!


I had to be rude and make her stick her comment in the place where the sun doesn t shine but couldn t stop myself from feeling disrespected, controlled and even oppressed by my own neighbour.

The fact that I bring friends to my home - mostly men as I have very few female friends- makes me a whore, apparently.

The fact that different male friends give me rides home after going out makes me the "Queen of the Whores". If you add to all this shameful data the fact that I am a DANCER - "rakasah" - then you end up with a recipe for moral disaster and ruin.


There is only a limit of stupidity one can stand and I had more than my share!

No comments: