Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Joana Saahirah on TheBellydancers.Tv

Everything I do (Dancing for fun, Performing, Teaching, Choreographing or Writing) is a CONFESSION. Too personal, some say...too strange, anothers will claim. Impossible to put on a shelf, critics add. It is just WHO I am widely opened on the table, no disguises, no wanting to be perfect, no masks, no Ego. Just Art...because Art, for me, is always personal and YES!, confessional. It s a great sign that it annoys so many people.;)
(Beautiful pictures of me conceived by Monir Mahmoud)


It is with great pleasure that I see some POSITIVE things being done within the Oriental Dance promotion in the world. While this Art tends to die - at a frightening pace - in Egypt, the whole world is falling in love with it, proving that Art knows no nationality. It belongs to the Soul of the World.
Here´s a GOOD thing: TheBellydancers.Tv 


















Follow my channel there through the links:

http://thebellydancers.tv/view_channel.php?user=Joana%20Saahirah%20of%20Cairo


http://thebellydancers.tv/user_videos.php?user=Joana+Saahirah+of+Cairo

2 comments:

Hazem_zoom said...

Yeah thank you for your posts in this blog, I reached here through thebellydancers.tv _ It's nice that you tell us about your experiments and experience with oriental dance. That's cool.

Joana Saahirah of Cairo said...

Glad you enjoy it!
J.