Friday, July 6, 2012

Salamat Masr Festival delicacies.


Sure, my own WORKSHOP at SALAMAT MASR this Sunday, the 8th July from 12.30h till 14.30h

 at Barceló Pyramids hotel (wonderful hotel by the Haram Street, # 229, Talbeya zone) where I will be teaching a MAJOR CLASSIC of ORIENTAL DANCE HISTORY 
("Set el Hosn", composed to Nagwa Fouad). 


But I ll not be - only - teaching. I will be LEARNING too. A LOT (excited)!
Mona el Said after my workshop, Zizi Mustafa, Samasen of Cairo (the first foreigner Oriental Dancer in Cairo bringing treasures from an area that is long gone- Samasen performed in Cairo in the late eighties, the last years of the "golden era" of Oriental Dance in Egypt) and many others I will be delighting myself with.


JOIN THE PARTY! IT´S GONNA BE GREAT.
´Cause Oriental Dance is much more than you think...;)

No comments: