Monday, July 2, 2012

This machine´s fuel...

Loads and loads of coffee, the only thing that keeps me going these hot, hot days in Cairo.
Focus, focus, focus and TOTAL PRESENCE in Writing, Choreograhing, Performing and Teaching. Cannot do something with a half vapor engine. It must be "all or nothing at all". 

Yes, I know: So much caffeine is not healthy, that´s for sure, but I kindly apologize my body - brain, heart, soul and the whole deal - and promise to behave better as soon as I can breath. July and August will be extremely important months for me. Concluding my BOOK (which I´ve been writing on and off and always on a part-time basis for the last year) and finishing some cycles that I KNOW in the depth of my being are ending. Following MY BLISS, always. If something doesn´t feel RIGHT anymore, drop it. If there´s no LOVE, EVOLUTION, good stuff to LEARN then it is time to search for higher adventures. 

FearLESS and a great deal crazy. That I am. Matter of survival and LIVING.
"One more cup of coffee, please...."

No comments: