Monday, July 16, 2012

"She´s not THAT into you" - Part (oh, who cares to count the stars?!)

He just met me at a common friend´s birthday party on a fancy Cairo hotel. We talked and laughed as with everyone else and we all exchanged mobile numbers as newly friends. By the end of the night, he whispered in my ears he wished to take me to his home to show me his jazz collection (oh, smooth talker you are...). Yeah, sure! 
The next day, here´s the scary current of messages I received on my mobile from this nutty Don Juan:

1. I know that you´re conservative but I want you to be with me. I feel I know how to make you happy. Please allow me.
2.I really want you next to me as a normal human being who wants to wake up next to you.
3.Don´t act cool!)
4.I want you in my arms.:)
5. I am a star.

I mean: Really?! 
Those were the messages that managed to blow my mobile´s mind (yes, my mobile has a bigger mind than a lot of people I know). Although they sound like a five year old freak messages, they actually come from a grown up (?!) egyptian man who also happens to be a doctor extremely respected in his field.
Talk about maturity and respect for women.
Is it me or this world is going beyond crazy?!



No comments: