Monday, July 16, 2012

What I will be doing like a mad woman this month.

You guessed. 

My own BOOK writing and re-writing process is on. 

Summer will be ALL about finishing it, having the courage to deliver it and get ready for the BOMB it will be, once it comes out to the WORLD. Never did I do something THIS difficult in my LIFE and, believe me, I´ve done pretty tricky stuff until now.
The coronation of my own journey and the opening of NEW DOORS which will take me to higher flights up my own Magic Mountain.
Leaving you all with a Summer breeze and a loving "see you later". Leaving Cairo behind for a while for the launching of brand NEW and BIGGER goodies on every level (shows, workshops, events in Egypt and all over the world).
Until my return, LIVE and DANCE joyfully ´cause LIFE is only NOW!

No comments: