Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"Gotta let it simmer..."


  1. Just finished the editing of my BOOK (Oh, Lord: I´ve come so far: thank you).
    Letting it simmer inside the hot magical pot. Then some last chewing left and ready to serve (with a side of homemade cookies and "chai bi laaban").

    Although I know this will piss a lot of people off, I must say it: feel so proud of myself - what a journey, so far!:)

    "Everyone's a dreamer.
    The fact that we grew up, believing that you can wish from an EYE LASH, blowing your CANDLES on your birthday, crossing your fingers, shooting stars and other beliefs. We all grew up knowing that there is still hope if you just believe. Don’t let one thing ruin your life, never lose HOPE, have faith, believe and NEVER STOP DREAMING :)"













    Art by Valentine Rekunenko

No comments: