Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The trick*.

The trick is having no tricks at all, I guess (I only guess everything*...)...
Picasso said that Inspiration exists but it has to find you working. I agree with the genius.
As I find myself in the last stages of my BOOK editing (the weight of responsability is heavier than ever) and prepare my upcoming european tour of performances and workshops I cannot stop but check that Inspiration is really a false trick that lazy people use in order not to work hard, persist and - yes! - dare to fail.
Nothing gets Inspiration going like HARD and CONTINUOUS work. Today the result is less than what we envisioned: no problem. We will persist tomorrow and then try again after tomorrow and again: and again. 
Eventually, RESULTS materialize. I know it´s not poetic or magical enough but it´s true and efficient.
When you´re not feeling THAT inspired: WORK. 
Stars follow on your lap when you least expect it.

Vénus Anadyomène

No comments: