Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Two faces of the same coin.

Painting by William Whitacker
 
 
Everything has two - or more - sides to it.
Intelligence, talent, creativity, strenght, originality and other qualities we tend to consider positive can be burdens - as well - specially when they´re not joint with a side of smart-ass, bitchy attitude that can easily step on others in order to satisfy a certain ambition.
 
The more I know, the less I feel I KNOW. I´ve said it so often by now!
Still true.
 
Here´s an UNIQUE Autumn where hard work, stamina, persistence and passion play a major role.
I´m surrounded by our animals, fresh air, close family and friends - in Portugal - preparing for my upcoming tour of shows/performances in Europe (November and December).
I´m also finshing the editing phase for my (2 volumes) BOOK about my Journey from the moment I moved to Egypt to start my career until the attempt of an egyptian Revolution on January 2011.
 
It doesn´t get easier, I tell you that. Though creativity flows and my self-discipline rarely fails me, it has been a long, LONG desert crossing and I admit feeling exhausted. Too many struggles, injustices committed, ugly truths learnt on my skin.
Yes, I am a POSITIVE person who uses ATTACKS and BLOWS from all directions in order to always RISE stronger and better but - sometimes- I am only human (another blessing and- in many ways- curse!).
 
 
 
 

No comments: