Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My deepest sadness:



  1. Damn!. My attempt of staying away from egyptian current politics and general madness of the new islamic banana republic has failed. The moment I dare to check the news I get on fire and feel a huge frog stuck in my throat. The rage and frustration of seeing the EGYPTIAN REVOLUTION stolen - and then stolen some more - by cave men is umbearable. Egypt DESERVES to be a FREE, PROSPER, CREATIVE and HAPPY country. Egyptians have suffered more than enough already. Come the f....on! (mad as hell at the moment).

    I feel for Egypt as I feel for myself: this country has been my home, career, Dance and Life School for 8 years...I´ve suffered the same injustices that egyptians suffer and DREAMT the same dreams.
    I also felt THE* ray of LIGHT when Egyptian Revolution happened and held my breath: hoping for a brighter future for my beloved soul country. 
    Reality is striking me like a series of lightning bolts that break my heart into a thousand pieces: check what´s going on in Egypt now and remind yourself of the decadent Iranian Revolution and what kind of society it originated.
    I am beyond sad right now - every time I check the news about Egypt...



No comments: