Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Gorgeous JOANA SAAHIRAH on Gala-Show "Spring of Oriental"'2014!



Second souvenir from Russia*

The most important thing in Oriental Dance is not perceptible through the eyes, only through the heart. You would have to be there - phisically present at the theatre - to FEEL exactly what I mean.

What I call the "invisible dance" (or internal dance) is what covers Egyptian Dance in Magic dust and no machine - so far - could capture it. Here´s the Wonder of our Humanity/Divinity - still untouched by technology and a world that tends to lose its ground.

Hope I can dance for/with you soon on a stage - anywhere in this beautiful world of ours.

Bridges (LOVE*) are made of this*

My immense gratitude to Olesya and Galina Efremova for pampering me like a queen (as their Invited Artist/Teacher) and sending me so many gorgeous pics and vídeos. They have provided memories of a life time (love those ladies).

No comments: