Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Now you can order your own autographed copy of "The Secrets of Egypt" by Joana Saahirah (direct sale)


 
The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life and Beyond by Joana Saahirah is already for sale around the world via Amazon.uk, Barnes & Noble and the Publisher´s website but now you can order it and have your own autographed copy directly from me, the author (Joana Saahirah of Cairo)
Payments via Paypal (or bank transference if you´re in Portugal); orders via email: dancemagica@gmail.com


                                              *

 An Adventure of Life, Death and Rebirth in the country
of the Pyramids*

How did I end up living and performing in Egypt for almost a decade, succeeding in my career against all odds? How did I do it* when everything and everyone around me yelled: YOU CAN´T!

The answer to these – and other – intriguing questions is above words and rational understanding; it´s Magic (God´s playground) we´re talking about over here. Some call it obsession, others call it suicidal or masochist (to say the least); I call it PASSION.
Almost killed, chased, shocked and amazed with an Egyptian (fascinating) underworld very few foreigners ever get to know. (...)

In my heart, I knew I had to go to Egypt and rescue my past, myself, my soul; I knew I had to dig from under the sand an almost lost legacy and finally keep my word (an old promise I made). I had to finish what I started a long, long time ago (as if Time actually existed).
I knew I had to build my current life and career from that divine ground from which a beautiful, shinning and luminous garden would spread its trees and flowers throughout the World; a Voice (angel´s guidance*) insisted on whispering in my chest: GO and rescue what´s left of the Dragon´s Tail. Catch that incense trail and keep it in your heart – then spread it wherever the wind may take you.
So I did (do) and, by doing so, I learnt way more than just the craft of Oriental Dance: the Journey* was never only about the dance, darling.
Oriental Dance is nothing but a Door – covered in veils and luminous sequins - to a Temple where much about Life´s Adventure is to be learnt.

Welcome to my Journey; enjoy your OWN ride. "


By Joana Saahirah of Cairo - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED



P.S: Because this blessed fountain of Inspiration doesn´t dry (thanks God!), I am finishing the final editing of my next book (3 volumes) and already taking notes for two other books: a novel (nothing to do with Oriental Dance) and a children´s book dedicated to my niece Alice*.

Here´s a piece of those notes which are scattered all over my days & nights:

"She considered that chasing after her dreams didn´t include that oh so embarassing search for love until she realized LOVE was the matter from which all dreams are made of. Bothering to find "her man" was beneath the great enterprises she ...had defined for her own proud glory.
Then she won, learnt and saw. It*.
She left, chasing after The Dream, after him, after themselves: the ultimate oásis in a desert of illusions, blind desire and (almost) lost hopes.
The REAL adventure started where she thought it would end.Then...then she redefined Victory and started to LIVE*"
 

No comments: