Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Thank you! My book "The Secrets of Egypt" is rated with 5 stars by readers at Amazon.com


 
What a wonderful surprise!
As I was checking my book´s price at Amazon.com, I noticed readers  rated it with 5 stars.
Not that I should be surprised - I know what I wrote and how much heart was put in it - but I WAS SURPRISED.
I´m the kind of person who asks for critics - meaning: what did I do wrong or where can I improve - rather than positive comments. No matter how great my work can be - and, YES, I am aware of its quality - it´s always new and disarming to receive such a loving feed-back from the public.

It´s OFFICIAL and I couldn´t be prouder:
 My book
The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life and Beyond by Joana Saahirah is rated by readers who have already read it with 5 stars at Amazon.com

Thank you, dear readers, friends, dancers, students, strangers who keep supporting, sharing, recommending, reading and speaking about the book. It only rises the stakes towards my next book(s) and everything else I do.
YOU´RE THE REASON WHY I´M HERE, GROWING AND SHARING MY VISION OF ORIENTAL DANCE WITH THE WHOLE WORLD
*********************

To see the rating and how you can buy your own copy, follow the link: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=The+secrets+of+Egypt+
 
*
 
If you wish to order the book directly from the author (that would be me) and have your own autographed copy, all you have to do is sending me an email (dancemagica@gmail.com) - all infos about the purchase will be offered.

No comments: