Thursday, May 15, 2014

Joana Saahirah USA TOUR lining up + New Book final polishing + Birthday gift (Jude Law)



Explosive cocktail going on right now:

My first USA TOUR is lining up greatly (from the beginning of October until mid-November): New York, Boston, Chicago, Alaska are already on the agenda and more will be confirmed.
Launching of my Book "The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond", workshops, shows and lectures.
WE ARE GOING TO ROCK!


 There´s also a new EDITING retreat arriving to town. The next 15 days will be dedicated almost exclusively to finishing the final editing of my upcoming book. Here´s one of my main goals to accomplish until the end of May. Duty & Passion calling*
Emails, facebook profiles and fan pages, blogs and twitter (uff!) will be kind of sleepy in order to save all my juices for the GRAND PRIORITY.











Then comes Jude Law - or my publicly desired birthday gift. There´s even talk of a Facebook Group called "Joana Saahirah will dance for Jude Law" or - simply - "Banana Peel Operation" (thanks to Hani El-Masri for the romantic touch).
All I want for my birthday (13th June) is DA MAN: MY MAN.
Bring him to me, dressed or naked - just bring it on. I´m ready, baby!

No comments: