Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Cairo, the 13th August, 2009

"YES!!!"


Is there any new kind of prayer I should learn?! I'm searching...

There's nothing more important to an artist than seeing himself/herself grow on stage...humbleness and an open mind receiving all that can take us further and, most of all, a will to be put to the test and rise with no boundaries or a final destination. The rising process is endless and artists know that.

Is there any new prayer I should learn?!
Sometimes, I felt God had abandoned me. Many times, I doubted there was even such thing as this incredible energy that rules everything in the Universe called God/Love/ Whatever you may call it.


I doubted. I always doubt cause I think too much. As many arabic men would say as a reproach, "too much brain for a woman!"
I know, guys...you have to handle it cause I'm not planning to travel to Mars or Neptune soon.


Now I feel sure.
I am sure that God exists, even when all the small disasters seem to visit me at once and I feel there's no hand there for me...even when I doubt, NOW I am sure, deep inside, that there is a God and that, if you believe in yourself hard enough and work equally as hard, dreams DO COME TRUE.


And please...please...don't let anyone destroy your dreams. Be ready to pay the price (there's always a price for each dream and the higher the dream, the higher the price!) but know - because I can tell you now with total certainty, whoever you are - that Dreams DO COME TRUE.
And yes, God exists and IT'S always here and there and...everywhere (even when you don't see it because He's hiding inside you).
I'm searching for a new prayer.
I found silence, the most complete silence is my prayer.

No comments: