Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cairo, the 29th August, 2009


"Thanks
giving"

Thanks
giving.
For your kiss.


Your presence and breath on my neck: Whisper of God telling me His secrets (the ones He couldn't whisper into Humanity's ears).


The best things in life come when you least expect it, they say.


The best things in life DO come when you expect them and for how long have I expected your arrival?!

Thanksgiving.

For your arms around my waist. Melting like honey through my fingers under a hot August sun.


Your embrace, solace and cave where only pleasure and peace reside. My eternal residence.
Not official - unofficial - and so true. Forever there, forever Me (with you in it).

Thanksgiving.
My arms reach for the skies in praise and thankfulness because LIFE's finally here.

You're here. All the crops have arrived. All the seasons gathered in a single festival where there's nothing else but pure love making. Corn, berries, flowers and seeds all flying around my dishevelled hair... birds flying inside of my chest like nut fairies.
All parties are happening. Love rave parties. Going crazy over here...and collecting my bearings, breathing heavely and trying to reach every other breath you manage to take away from me.
Oh, Summer - the warmest of all - has arrived...not all seasons (I'm confused)...mostly summer above all the others and above all snow and freezing mountains. None of that.


Thanksgiving.
I have all I ever needed.

No comments: