Saturday, June 19, 2010


Cairo, the 18th June, 2010

AHLAN WA SAHLAN SHOW and performing as usual...

Preparing to one more BIG retreat of work, work and more work in order to deliver the best at the greatest Oriental Dance Festival in the World:
AHLAN WA SAHLAN, directed by Madame Raqia Hassan.

Meanwhile, I feel excited to receive friends and students from all over the world and keep on with my regular shows at the NILE MAXIM.

Too many things to think, create, DO. And glad for it. Blessed. Thankful. Blissful.

So make sure you'll be present at the CLOSING GALA of Ahlan Wa Sahlan Festival on the 30th June because you'll be seeing me there with my beloved orchestra (which, coincidently, drives me crazy more than any saint could ever need to bear!).

Welcome to Cairo, EVERYONE!

No comments: