Sunday, June 6, 2010



Cairo, the 6th June, 2010

What's following for JOANA SAAHIRAH OF CAIRO.
Check it out:



1. My regular/daily SHOWS at the NILE MAXIM, Cairo
(for reservations, please call 012 73 88888) during all Summer Season.

2. My SPECIAL SHOW at the CLOSING GALA of AHLAN WA SAHLAN FESTIVAL - 30th June at the Mena House Hotel (Welcome to the biggest Oriental Dance event in the world). You will not want to miss this one...trust me.

3. PRIVATE CLASSES to students from all around the world (Welcome to Cairo and to my world, ladies!).
Feeling thrilled to receive so many bookings for private groups of students arriving from all over the world. We'll do a GREAT JOB, folks!

4. Choreographing for my upcoming workshops. Great things on the go.

5. Recommending my friend Souheir Nemesis's class to everyone. Besides being my friend, she's a great dancer and teacher and she will be giving her own workshop at the AHLAN WA SAHLAN FESTIVAL (on the 30th June, from 10.00 a.m till 12.00h).

No comments: