Monday, June 28, 2010




Cairo, the 28th June, 2010

Clinging to my personal genius Michael Jackson


In times of sorrow, I look for smiles.

In times when others feel so disturbed by my own growth/victories and cannot compete with me and, because to their lack of talent, choose to destroy my work (but not my strenght, talent or soul!) instead of giving what they have, I cling to my own personal inspiration of all times: Michael Jackson.
He always reminds me of what it means PURE GENIUS.

So check the sweetness of these simple, pure lyrics of JACKSON 5:

You and I must make a plan,
We must bring salvation back,
When there is love, I'll be there...

I reach out my hand to you, I have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there...



AND ANOTHER JEWEL (GOTTA BE THERE)


Got to be there
When she says hello to the world
Got to be there (...)
and show her that she's my girl...

But when I look at her eyes, I realize
I need her sharing the world beside me...

Got to be there
in the morning
And welcome her into my world
and show her that she's my girl
and she says hello (...)




Hoolllllly sweetness....this is honey in its purest form. LOVE YOU, Michael. (Always inspiring me).

ALSO READING Michael Jackson's own biography : MOON WALK (written by Michael himself when he was just a 29 year old ancient soul).
Brilliant. Heartfelt. LOVELY (in all the full meaning of the word).

No comments: