Saturday, June 26, 2010


Cairo, the 26th June, 2010

Back to the basics


Building a great show can mean so many different things.
That's why I think, re-think and build only to destroy it in a second and start all over again.

What do I REALLY wish to comunicate to my audience? How smart or talented I am? Some Love? Different feelings? The ART of DANCE? Simply a breath taking moment?

What do I want to SAY through my show?

That's when I go back to the basics as if THE MOST IMPORTANT thing in DANCE: SOUL.
Any one can have great ideas or gather a major orchestra but TALENT shows in your ability to COMUNICATE through the SOUL and connect yourself with your audience on a higher level.

So...I am BACK TO THE BASICS and, in case you'll be there on the 30th June (AHLAN WA SAHLAN FESTIVAL CLOSING GALA), YOU'LL CHECK FOR YOURSELF WHAT I MEAN.

No comments: