Friday, March 11, 2011

















Cairo, the 11th March, 2011
Images of my LIFE on stage...
I grew up on the stage.
First, on classical ballet where I have my artistic roots.
Then on the theatre and television to which I was totally devoted, thinking they would be my future as an actress.

Then Oriental Dance arrived and it changed all my life, as BIG TRUE LOVES do to people!
The stage is still the place where I feel most at home. It s the hot spot of exposure, vulnerability and power position to communicate with others, to be heard and understood.
To be RE UNITED, once more, with myself, my the audience and with God. It is, in the true sense of the word, a RELIGIOUS place. My temple, my sacred space of UNITY with what seems lost but is always THERE, HERE, deep inside me.

These images are a small flash back to many wonderful moments of stage HAPPINESS!

I hope many more will follow.....................................................

No comments: