Thursday, March 31, 2011









Cairo, the 31st March, 2011


Merano Workshops and Classes -

how can you call work to such thrill and pleasures?!


Here are some images of this wonderful trip.

Merano, Italy.

Both italian and german, language wise and "everything" wise.

It was part of Austria before the Second World War and everything about this city yells for the mountains full of snow on their tops and cozy wooden homes where you can easily imagine "Heidi and Peter" living happily ever after, taking care of their cows and sheeps and singing along with Julie Andrews from the movie "The Sound of music".


It s a dreamy town where my imagination flew everytime I woke up and looked out the window just to breath deeply into those huge, overwhelmingly gorgeous mountains.


The first whisper Merano took from me was exactly due to the great beauty of its mountains. Many more open mouths - all mine! - and whispers of wonder came out from me during the trip. My ascendent is Capricorn, for God s sake. My chinese astrological sign is sheep of the mountains so...if we do believe in astrology, I may have some strange, deep connection to everything connected with climbing, extreme resistance and stubborness and the famous MOUNTAINS!

I have "this thing" for true beauty.

Some people may be addicted to drugs or alcohol. I am, for sure, addicted to BEAUTY, PLEASURE and KINDNESS. I drink from them with no control and always hope for more, more, more...

No comments: