Friday, March 11, 2011

Joana Saahirah of Cairo on baladi, Egypt


"Fly me to the moon,
And let me stay among the stars.
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars...
In other words,
Hold my hand...
In other words,
Darling, kiss me.
Fill my heart with song
And let me sing forever more,
You are all I longed for,
All I worship and adore.
In other words,
please be true.
In other words.
I L-O-V-E YOU!"

Frank Sinatra song, as I remember it by heart!
*Sing it to my man, dance it to my man through all the musics and sounds existing in this world...
When I dance, I surely do it for myself, first of all. But then comes love from that other side of the mirror and you cannot dance alone anymore. You cannot even dance only for yourself and your audience. You just have to say it out loud: I LOVE YOU. And, in fact, you do. While dancing, while breathing...each movement of your hips becomes the kiss you ll give him when he arrives to your arms. Every breath you take and every sound that fills you with pleasure don t belong to you only. They belong to him too. To both of you. And then DANCING gains LIFE and MEANING, it becomes a true love story...

Aren t love stories our favourites?!

No comments: