Thursday, March 31, 2011



Cairo, the 31sr March, 2011






Images of Happiness




*Merano, Italy.


These are some of my favourite luxuries that my profession allows me to have.

Not only do I work on the job I was born to do and feel more and more recognized and appreciated for it as I also end up knowing the whole world while sharing my knowledge and love for Oriental Dance.


So I unite both the loves of my LIFE: DANCE/ART and TRAVEL.


While I travel to perform and teach Oriental Dance and Egyptian Folclore, I learn about different languages, mentalities, cultures and histories. The more I know about the world and its immense diversity, the bigger my conviction gets towards the following: HUMAN BEINGS ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME, despite their apparent differences of colour, race, culture, religion, you name it!


All of those cited above are smashed into nothing powder when it comes to basic aspirations, dreams and fears.

The fascination for these differences cannot be bigger than the joy of watching the GREATNESS of human creation and nature. Everywhere.


My favourite spot in Merano: top of the mountains, surrounded by wild nature, the whitest snow I ve ever seen and an air heavy with eucalyptus and PEACE.

No comments: