Thursday, March 31, 2011

Volkstanzgruppe Untermais




I pested Simone, Merano workshops organizer, with a thousand questions about South Tyrol and the "mountain people"...I admit I was a royal pain in the "derriere" wondering how this people lives, what they do, believe in, eat, talk about, etc.
Everytime I looked at the mountains that surround Merano, more and more questions about the "moutain people" popped from my mouth like rain on a tropical tempest.

So I didn t feel the least surprised when Simone sent me a couple of videos that answer ALL my questions and avoid a future quest for answers from my side.
Check these two videos about Tyrolese people and men, in particular, and see how desperate Simone must have been when bombed all the way with my annoying curiosity.

"Ok, sweetie! I got the message. Really, I did!
No more curiosity for Tyrolese culture and, if anyone asks ME about the mountain man, I say I don t know anything about him and feel pity for the ones who do."
Got it!

No comments: