Sunday, March 6, 2011






















Cairo, the 6th March, 2011












Oriental Dance and Egyptian Folclore classes in Cairo!






This is it.


If you re in Cairo or wish to come and enjoy learning with me, this is the time!


I am usually too busy to teach and my mind is constantly focused on my shows in Cairo but, since tourism stopped and egyptians refrained from going out for fun -for obvious reasons -during the Revolution and after it, the live performances around here and very few, compared to what I am used to do on a daily basis performing routine.










So I decided to give it a well deserved space to TEACH Oriental Dance and Egyptian Folclore and put all my passion in it, as I usually do in my shows, at least until live shows are not up and running as before (or better than before!).



Classes are only available for WOMEN in private lessons format and small groups.


Warning to the potential interested: I teach DANCE, not woogie, boogie.


So, prepare yourselves to work hard, learn as a true artist would and ENJOY the many magical benefits of this magical, ancient ART FORM!


For details about available schedules and prices, please contact me through the email















WELCOME TO MY DANCE WORLD!










No comments: